Jewellery from the Georgian to contemporary periods.
We have been established within the antique jewellery trade for 25 years selling to many traders all over the world. In December 2004 we opened our retail shop Friar House situated in the small historic town of Battle.
Friar House itself is a 17th century house dated from 1642. In its past the house has been a bakers and a museum. With its characteristic features of panelled walls, inglenook fireplaces and beams the house lends itself for its now current use as an antique jewellers.